Academic Honesty Week
27th Januray -31January 2014
- The Academic Honesty Week took place at the last week of January. All IBDP students took part in the events and help promote students to understand and reflect upon Academic Honesty
- The IB world takes Academic Honesty very seriously, which was why it was crucial we all worked diligently on the task in hand.
- We had daily workshops for all MYP students to explain to them what Academic Integrity means and why students choose to be Academic Dishonest in their work.
- We also promoted a poster competition where all students in the whole academy designed posters to be displayed around the school, we were very fortunate to have students make art work based on Academic Honesty
- Undertaking new challenges
- Working collaboratively with others
- Develop new skills